Sunday, January 3, 2016

Testimonials for BeautySmart Cosmetic Laser Center and Medical Spa in Boca Raton

Deana Clark Stone Massage

My daughter’s and I go to BeautySmart MD! The staff is wonderful and efficient and we have had great results with skin treatments and laser hair removal! We highly recommend BeautySmart MD! All the Best! – Maura


Recommended to Deana for laser hair removal, best money spent ever. So friendly and worth the money. Very professional. Beautiful new location in Boca. Comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend her and beauty smart :)Stephanie M.


The service I received from Beauty Smart was Outstanding and I would definitely tell Family/ friends about my awesome experience & Service!! – Michelle Avallone


Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Very comfortable place. – Annie Seibert


Your service is very friendly but yet highly professional. I also felt very confident in the treatment I was given. – Barbara Windheim


Laser hair removal – Deana was very knowledgeable about my skin type and had great recommendations. Looking forward to completing 8 treatments at BeautySmart, MD *Friendly and cozy environment! – Pharah Cenatus


Truly amazed with my results. I have and will continue to refer friends and family. Thank you Deana! – Kevin Kurlowski

Click Here For More Testimonials

Feel Great, Look Great, Be Great… Call (561) 330-7579

No comments:

Post a Comment